Falkus Joinery are a commercial bespoke joinery based in the heart of Shoreditch
Job role: CNC operator
Job Type: Full-time
Working hours: 7:30am – 16:45pm
We are looking for a skilled, intuitive 3 axis CNC operator, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for joinery.
The successful candidate will ideally need to have experience in the high-end residential sector and should be able to work on a wide range of projects, from building one-off bespoke pieces to mass production. They must possess a hunger for learning new techniques/operating new machinery and have the ability to work quickly and efficiently.
The overall purpose of the role is to support the production manager in delivering on key projects and adhering to tight deadlines.
The ideal CNC operator must:
- Be able to work as a core member of the team, but also demonstrate a focus and willingness to work individually
- Have a can-do attitude
- Able to take direction and responsibility for their work
- Have high CNC skills
- Be reliable, punctual, and hardworking
We offer an excellent working environment, in our spacious city workshop, and have a full order book and a continued commitment to investing in new machinery and training.
- Running of the CNC
- Write CNC programs
- Keep the area clean & tidy
- Help with deliveries
- Keep up the maintenance of the machine
- Prioritise jobs
- Help the joiners if there are any quiet periods
Required skill and experience
- 2 years previous experience operating CNC machines or manufacturing processes.
- A passion for making high quality, high precision products.
- An understanding of engineering drawings, tolerances and manufacturing work instructions.
- An understanding of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
- Good level of IT literacy, including MS Windows and Office.
This is a fast-paced but rewarding position with an opportunity to develop the role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.