LABORER ROLE OVERVIEW
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Falkus Joinery is an established joinery manufacturer based in the heart of Shoreditch and we’re looking for a hardworking, reliable, workshop laborer who’s eager to learn and passionate about joinery.
The successful candidate will be a team player who’s self-motivated, conscientious, and able to use their initiative to complete tasks.
The overall purpose of this role is to support our joiner’s and aid in the smooth running of the workshop.
We’re offering the successful individual the opportunity to work alongside our skilled craftspeople, learn new skills and develop their career.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS
- Ensuring that the workshop is clean and organised
- Packing finished joinery items so that they are ready for delivery
- Receiving deliveries (checking for quality and quantity)
- Assisting bench joiners with general tasks
- Have a good awareness of health and safety and report potential issues (training will be offered)
- Able to follow direction
- Be honest, reliable, and punctual
- Must have a current CSCS card
- Understanding of materials is preferred but not essential
- Able to communicate in English, both verbal and written
- Forklift license preferred
If you have a CV please attach, if not, tell us about your relevant experience and current situation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.