ABOUT THE PROJECT
Client: Jerram Falkus
Project: Cannon Park
Project type: Design and build, housing development
Joinery requirements: Kitchen full fit-out, bathroom, bedroom
Address: Cannon Hill Lane, Morden, London
Jerram Falkus Development is a branch within the Jerram Falkus Construction Group, that focuses on the acquisition, renovation or construction of residential properties. Having a close link to the company they approached the joinery and tasked us with their latest housing development project.
Located in idyllic suburbia, we worked with a mix of five detached and semi-detached new build and existing properties. We set the below objectives:
- Supplying and installing five Kitchens, including solid white HI_Macs worktops and island tops
- Five utility rooms, with contrasting grey matt/gloss doors (matt on the island units, gloss on the base and wall units)
- Integrated appliances
- HI MAC tops in Nordic White with undermounted stainless steel sinks and drainer grooves in worktop
- Pop up electrical sockets in the island units
- Pull out larder units
- Bespoke cloakroom unit to enclose boiler and pipework
- Bespoke housing to boilers to match kitchen units
- Hob splashbacks- stainless steel by Smeg
- The fronts were a combination of T&As #238 A New Level Grey, #352 Flood Stone, White Carcasses Bar handles and AEG Appliances.
The project also included Whit HI_Macs bathroom surfaces.
Skirting and windows were installed by Falkus Joinery
If you have any projects that you would like to discuss with this we’d love to hear from you.