ABOUT THE PROJECT
Client: Cheevers Howard
Architect/Designer: Michaelis Boyd Associates
Project type: Supply and fit
Joinery requirements: 40+ items of bespoke joinery
Address: Lansdowne Road
Cheevers Howard is a main contractor who operates primarily in London’s luxury property sector, and has a shared vision of building breath taking homes with unparalleled quality and workmanship. Despite being a relatively new company, they have experienced remarkable growth, making them key players in the construction industry, and ones to watch.
Having previously supplied the joinery on the Cheevers Howard, Brook Street renovation, we were keen to work get another project under our belts and were delighted to win the Lansdowne project.
This 15 month, private residential renovation, spanned 4000 square foot and required 40+ bespoke joinery items including:
- Utility room
- Climbing wall
- Shower room sink unit
- Nannies kitchenette, bar wardrobe
- Cloakroom joinery, ottoman storage
- Master bath double vanity, toilet cupboard, and shelving
- Bathroom – mirrored sink vanity cupboard, bath top, and cistern top
- Play nook – ladder, hand rail, shelving units, desk an shelving
- Bathroom Sink Vanity Cupboard
- Laundry W/M housing and shelving
The joinery gallery
We hope you enjoyed reading about this project and if you too are in need of any commercial or restoration joinery, get in touch today.