ABOUT THE RESIDENTIAL JOINERY PROJECT
Jerram Falkus Development is a branch within the Jerram Falkus Construction Group, that focuses on the acquisition, renovation or construction of residential properties.
Having a close link to the company they approached the joinery and tasked us with their latest residential joinery project.
Located in idyllic suburbia, we worked with a mix of five detached and semi-detached new build and existing properties. We set the below objectives:
Custom made kitchen
- Supplying and installing five Kitchens, including solid white HI_Macs worktops and island tops
- Five utility rooms, with contrasting grey matt/gloss doors (matt on the island units, gloss on the base and wall units)
- Integrated appliances
- HI MAC tops in Nordic White with undermounted stainless steel sinks and drainer grooves in worktop
- Pop up electrical sockets in the island units
- Pull out larder units
- Bespoke cloakroom unit to enclose boiler and pipework
- Bespoke housing to boilers to match kitchen units
- Hob splashbacks- stainless steel by Smeg
- The fronts were a combination of T&As #238 A New Level Grey, #352 Flood Stone, White Carcasses Bar handles and AEG Appliances.
Bespoke bathroom vanity units
The project also included Whit HI_Macs bathroom surfaces.
Skirting and windows were installed by Falkus Joinery
If you have any residential joinery projects that you would like to discuss with this we’d love to hear from you.