Falkus Joinery Limited is a division of the Jerram Group which has established a reputation for quality in the joinery and construction industry, for the provision of high standards of workmanship commensurate with the design and specification of the works.
Falkus Joinery Limited is a division of the Jerram Group which has established a reputation in the construction industry for the provision of high standards of workmanship commensurate with the design and specification of the works.
Being a member of the group, the companies collective aim is to provide a quality service to its clients and security to its staff.
The Directors recognise the necessity to maintain and build upon the company’s reputation and, as part of this process operate a Quality Assurance System. The Scope of Management System is General building construction and management for new build and refurbishment works. Their objectives for standards, service and safety by implementing a policy for Quality Assurance system suitable for registration to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
The Company’s philosophy is that quality management systems will enable the company to;
- Maintain and review Quality Management and Objectives for continuing suitability.
- Ensure the appropriate standard of workmanship and materials.
- Maintain procedures for safety and best practice throughout the company.
- Implement a policy of continued staff training, liaison and communication.
- Implement continuous improvement by adding value for clients by a continual review of processes.
- Look after the welfare of staff.
- Effect good management and co-ordination of sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Provide customer & stakeholder satisfaction
To achieve its objectives the Company believes in an efficient and effective system of management, which is understood by all staff. All employees are aware of the quality objectives of the Company and subscribe to the implementation, maintenance and compliance of the procedures laid down in the quality manual.